Wednesday, October 29, 2014

No Thought for Tomorrow

I know I never say anything personally on these Wednesday posts, but I have to say that this quote is one of my favorites. Having majorly struggling with fear in my past, this is one of those quotes that stuck with me and helped me so much!!!


"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: 
for the morrow shall take thought for the things itself.
Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

~Matthew 6:34~



Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles.
It empties today of its strength.

~Corrie Ten Boom~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers and customers as it makes my day! Make yourself at home and feel free to leave your thoughts, but please also make sure it is kind and non-offensive to all parties concerned! Thank you so much!!!